So the news has already started pouring out of shot show and we are only on day 1. Sig Sauer trending on the release of its mor modular tactical offerings has released the new Sig556xi.
This gun is a modular work of art.
- 3 different interchangeable barrels: 10, 14.5, 16
- 3 types of handguards: Aluminum, Polymer, Carbon Fiber
- 3 types of Stocks: Swiss Folding, M1913 Mount Folding, AR Style
- 3 different types of ammunition: 556, 300BLK, 7.62×39
- 2 types of receivers AR and Russian Receivers
Using a serialized up a deviation from the typical ar using a serialised lower they can change all parts of the weapon without needing to register additional components. The gun is capable of firing AK, 7.62×39 and AR-15 magazine types based on the appropriate receiver.
This gun looks to be a work of art and we will do our best to get our hands on one soon. In the meantime check out this promotional video.[embedplusvideo height=”450″ width=”618″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/1gFpqtG” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/7M56n_AlCWQ?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=7M56n_AlCWQ&width=618&height=450&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep2123″ /]