Lone Wolf makes lots of accessories for GLOCK based firearms. We have featured their conversion barrels in the past. They also make replacement barrels if you’re looking to shoot lead ammo or just shot out your old barrel. None of this compares to the Lone Wolf, Alpha Wolf found in this barrel review.
However a whole new reason to buy barrels has been growing in popularity. Suppressed guns are growing in popularity the same way slide serration and RMR’s took over the EDC market. With Michigan recently allowing hunting with a suppressor you can expect to see an even bigger push to suppressed guns and this includes handguns.
With the SilencerCo fight the noise campaign, the hearing protection act and the countless gun groups going to battle for your right to have hearing safe shooting now is a perfect time to pick up that sexy suppressor.
In line with this we have been working with a few different Silencer companies to start to bring suppressor reviews to our humble blog. The first step in this process was securing guns capable of running suppressors.
After I heard Lone Wolf was providing some barrels for booth guns in conjunction with Innovative GunFighter Solutions out of Wixom I had to get my hands on one.
The Alpha Wolf is offered in the same configurations as their standard barrels, standard length, threaded and conversion. However much like the R type versions of popular sedans the similarities stop there.
The Alpha Wolf represents the premiere brand for Lone Wolf offering tighter tolerance, higher quality and increased precision.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!!
- Fits all GLOCK generations
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
- Threaded models come with appropriate thread protector installed